Herbal Medicine Course Outline
Australian Herbal Medicine Lessons from
Lesson 2 — Health and Disease
- The philosophical basis of different medical systems.
- Concepts of health and disease.
- Different approaches to the treatment of human disorders and diseases.
Learn about the different philosophies and concepts of health and disease throughout the ages and how they led up to the modern medicine of today. In this lesson, we explore the human body as a complex mechanism including cellular, biochemical processes.
For more insight, visit some of our blog posts here:
- Helping Hands Weren’t Always So!
- Effective Remedies For Leg Cramps & Swollen Ankles
- Sebastian Kneipp – The ‘Helper of Mankind’